Learn & Play
10-HOUR BEGINNER PROGRAMME
- Introduction to golf, rules & etiquette, safety, and exercises to enhance golf fitness
- Fundamentals of a golf swing and developing it
- Identifying the different golf clubs as well as the purpose and techniques for each club
- Fundamentals and rules for short game (chipping, putting, bunker shots)
- Familiarisation on the different parts that make up a golf course
- Lessons at the driving range, short game practice area, and on the golf course
- Proficiency Certification
Click here to sign up.
Not ready to commit? Try out our introductory session first!
Click here to find out more.
What is a Proficiency Certificate (PC)?
- A PC is issued by a Singapore Golf Association-recognised golf academy/golf club to allow new golfers to play on golf courses in order to gain sufficient experience.
- A PC grants golfers with temporary playing privileges and has an expiry date.
- Golfers are expected to take the necessary steps to obtain a golf handicap afterwards.
What is a Courtesy Round (CR)?
- A CR is the process of going through a 9-hole golf round with an appointed tester.
- Upon successful completion of the CR, golfers will have to submit score cards.
- United States Golf Association (USGA) Handicap Index will be generated after submission of sufficient score cards.
What is a Handicap Index (HI)?
- A HI is a net score that indicates the golfer’s playing ability derived from a few rounds of golf played.
For more information on how to attain your Handicap, please click here.
Check out events here: https://www.uplay.com.sg/Association/details/MGK
For customised corporate Golf Clinics and Golf Lessons, please reach out to as via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.