For the purpose of this Policy, “Personal Data” shall mean data, whether true or not, about an individual which can be identified – from that data; or from that data and other information which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Such Personal Data shall also refer to the data which is already in our possession or the data to be collected by us.
It supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consent that you may have previously provided to us, nor does it affect any right that we may have at law in connection with the collection, use, disclosure and / or retention of your Personal Data.
1) Personal Data Collected
1.1) We may collect your Personal Data in various situations such as account / member sign-up, newsletter subscription, golf game booking, and participation in lucky draw/survey/event/activity, etc.
1.2) Personal Data collected by us may include name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number, email address, contact number, residential address, date of birth, nationality, bank account / credit card information and information of the products and services you have purchased from us.
2) Use of Your Personal Data
2.2) We may collect and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide the products and / or services you have purchased;
- To assist you with your enquiries;
- To process payments for your purchases;
- To improve customer service;
- To keep you updated of our future offers / promotions and events; and
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
3) Updating You of Our Offers / Promotions
3.1) You may be contacted via email, text message or voice call, to be informed of our latest offers or promotions.
3.2) You may also receive non-marketing messages such as surveys, customer service notices and other service related notices if you have signed up as MBGC card holder, member or utilised any of our services / facilities.
4) Disclosure of Your Personal Data
4.1) We may disclose your Personal Data to the following organisations for the purposes mentioned above:
- NTUC Club and its subsidiaries;
- Financial institutions including credit card companies and their service providers;
- Business partners;
- Agents, contractors, data intermediaries or third party service providers;
- Hospitals, clinics or insurance companies in connection with claims;
- Professional advisor such as legal advisers, auditors; and
- Regulators or other government bodies as required by law.
5.2) Should you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies you may do so by changing the settings on your browser. However, please note that this may affect the functionality of the website(s).
5.3) We are not responsible for the Personal Data policies (including Personal Data protection and cookies), content or security of any third party websites linked to our websites.
6) Protection of Your Personal Data
6.1) We maintain appropriate security safeguards and practices to protect your Personal Data from accidental loss, misuse or destruction, in accordance with the applicable laws.
7) Accuracy of Your Personal Data